Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finally, Easter Photos Unveiled

Here are the remains of the carrots I left out for the easter bunny. either the bunny got to them or else the coyotes feasted on them. whatever the case may be, who cares cause I got a smokin' basket full of yummies. As requested, I got a solid chocolate bunny. I made it very clear that I don't do hollow bunnies. Mommy informed me of this information. Solid is where it's at. Also got some jelly beans which I'd never had before. Lots of toys, a book and some crazy bunny glasses too. I have yet to tear into my chocolate bunny and in fact, I saw it go into the garbage one day after I was a very bad boy. What I still don't know is whether or not mommy pulled it out when I wasn't looking. I can't imagine that she'd trash my beloved chunk of pure goodness.





No comments: