I've had a thing lately with surprises. I love to be surprised. And also to be the one doing the surprising. Last Friday while we were having our afternoon high tea which is actually a trip out for frozen yogurt, I shouted out, 'I have an idea.' It always cracks mommy up when that sentence flies out of my mouth. I wanted to surprise Meema with some yogurt. We've been going out quite often for it and thought she'd appreciate the gesture. Mommy sent me in to her office building solo and told me to tell the receptionist I was there to see Meema. I waltzed right in and said, 'excuse me, I have a special treat for Meema' and then marched right back to her office and shouted surprise! She practically fell out of her chair with delight. Today after having lunch with mommy's friend who happens to be easy on the eye...a new saying that I picked up today....we went across the street to Ben & Jerry's. Again, I had a good idea and of course Meema was thrilled by it. She loves when we drop by the office. 
No comments:
Post a Comment