Thursday, February 25, 2010
Motherload!
Sophie and I were splashing in the tub this morning when I suddenly stood up and proclaimed, 'I have to poop!" I hurled myself out of the tub in record time and made a mad dash for the potty. I plopped my tushie on it, grabbed the Wall Street Journal and sat for awhile as I caught up on all the latest news events going on. After a little of this and that, the world's largest poop emerged from my body. I then hopped off the potty and did a victory dance in the bathroom which is known in our house as the poo poo dance. It was quite a moment because I haven't made a poop in the potty since about September. I've been potty training here and there and can pee in the toilet, no problem at all. Although I must confess that I sometimes overshoot my target, leaving a rather large puddle on the floor. Pooping however isn't coming as easily for me and I usually end up going in my big boy underpants. I have news for you...when that happens it really grosses mommy out and she's always left to comtemplate whether or not she should just chuck my underpants in the trash. Hopefully today is a big turning point for me...stay tuned for more very interesting and exciting news on the poop front!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The frogs make me smile.
Post a Comment