
This is my alligator backpack that Meema sent me. I love it! Sadly, my last class of school is this coming Tuesday. I love Teacher Kathy more than anything and will miss her terribly. She's taught me so many things! Last week for Valentine's Day I made her Red Velvet cupcakes which she loved. If it's any surprise, I'm her little pet. She's so divine that I can't help it. It just so happens that I got accepted to another preschool. Hoooray! It's a 3 day a week program too. We're definitely going with that option! I don't know if I can wait until September to go back to school. It's one of my favorite things to do. Next month we're road tripping to Meema's house and I understand that we'll be gone for about 2 months. And, that we're going to Mexico for 2 weeks. Mommy and daddy just returned on Monday from a 4 day jaunt to Mexico all alone. Meema came to entertain us and I'm pretty certain that we almost killed her. From exhaustion that is. She was a trooper and we had such a blast with her. I can't wait til she gets us again, however, I don't think she'll sign up for the job for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment