Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We had such a smashing time in Hawaii! Meema spoiled us rotten. Mommy and daddy did their usual disappearing act at nightfall. I got to sleep in the same room as Meema. We spent long afternoons at the pool. I now know that 4:30 Hawaii time means the start of Happy Hour! I learned how to play hide and seek, hence the photo below of mommy and I hiding from Meema. I saw sea turtles. Lots of roosters. And the fish next door at the Hyatt - I loved to watch them! I was a good traveler too. I'm a pro on the plane. Although I did spaz out on the way home and barfed on mama. Meema had an Elmo backpack for me filled with all sorts of goodies. Sophie got a pink bag filled with girlie things that I snatched from her. She wasn't nearly the good flyer that I was. She needs some more practice cause she was really annoying! It's nice to be home but I miss my little lady so much! She has some patience for Sophie and I that we really appreciate.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss our afternoons at the pool and beach, cruzin' around the island singing The Wheels On the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider, peeking out the window to see if the sun was up, shaved ice at Jo-Jo's, and yes, breakfast at the Tip-Top Motel! Those were the days!

Aloha, Meema