Sunday, October 18, 2009
Life's a Beach
Aloha! Today's the big day...I get to fly on an airplane! I'm so excited that if you were to ask me where I'm going, I could tell you that I'll be flying high in the sky on an airplane. And then next would be that Meema's coming and she's bringing me chocolate chip cookies. Followed by, 'no like beach'. I'm sure I'll change my tune on that one once I step foot on the white sand beaches of Hawaii. I've got my shovel and bucket packed too! The car's packed and now we're just waiting for Sophie to finish up with her nap so we can hurry to the airport. Flight time is during nap time so today could go either way....really crappy due to sleepy little people or really terrific because I'll be pumped full of energy. I just know that daddy will be lugging lots and lots of heavy stuff - I saw him weighing suitcases today and very happy when he barely came under the 50 pound limit. He was impressed with himself! As were we too. He's a genius. I'll be back in a jiff.....a week to be exact. And full of lots of stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really looking forward to your "STORIES" - I'm certain that they'll be ones taht will; surprise us all - especially mommy whose in the process, and will be for years to come, finding out tose boy's things - the one's that make those great stories.
Have fun and make many stories, OH!, I mean memories.
Post a Comment