Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Longer Toothless in San Francisco!

As some of you might know, I've been showing signs of teething since about December. It's been a long wait, however, wait no more! My first tooth poked through my gums this morning. The funny part about this process is that I'm not showing a single sign of teething at the moment. No drowling, no throwing up, no screaming, no abnormal sleep patterns, no fever and no decrease in appetite. I'm as happy as a bugaboo this morning - laughing up a storm and being as silly as ever. Mommy can't figure it out. But then again, she's not questioning anything since I seem to be quite content at the moment. She's merely enjoying the sight of my first tooth. And feeling very relieved that she doesn't have to get me a set of falsies.

2 comments:

auntie ro said...

Hooray,
Congratulation on the tooth coming in Jake. I know you made your mommy and daddy happy. Your other front tooth should be in really soon.
Can't wait for the bottoms to start.
Love you a bunch.

Auntie Ro

TStokes75 said...

Jake, what a HANDSOME little boy you are becoming. I know you are probably enjoying all the new things you can do now, but don't forget to give Mommy and Daddy big luvies! I can tell you, that the older you get, the MORE they will need them! You are growing faster & faster each day! Congratulations on your new chopper! What a great birthday surprise!
XOXOXO,
Aunt Tina