My bags are packed and I'm ready to roll! Over the hills and on to Interstate 5 we go to grandpa's house today! It's my big birthday celebration weekend and I couldn't be more excited. Meema's comin' too. And, my great Aunite Ro as well. All of my fav's will be in attendance. We're road tripping today - hopefully I won't be a crankleton in the car. See ya' soon grandma and grandpa. I've got some new tricks to show you...prepare yourself for one of my decadent open mouth kisses!
P.S. I said the magical word this morning!!! Mommy frequently shows me a picture of Meema and I together in Bali and today was the day!!! I uttered the words, 'Meema'. You can imagine the warm reception I received after that one.
P.P.S. It's sweltering hot here today which of course calls for an extra special treat. On our morning walk we stopped off for ice cream - it wasn't even 11am and we were digging into some of the most delicious ice cream that's ever touched my lips.
3 comments:
I remember the last Road Trip I took with you and your Mom. She taught me a few tricks that have not come in handy since! I also remember that you were good as gold for the first seven hours of the trip, and heresay is, you totally lost it that last hour into Palm Springs(that's when you dropped me off in Ontario). Can't wait to see you on your very special day.
Hugs and Love, Meema
You amended your blog after I read it this morning. You didn't mention the"magical word" in your earlier version. Good job Birthday Boy!
Have a GREAT birthday celebration Jake! Enjoy all the luvin' you're going to get showered with! We sent you a fun toy for your birthday that both of your cousins LOVED when they turned the "Big 01"... Have a fun and safe trip!
Lots of love,
Aunt Tina
Post a Comment