I went to my stylist today and got my first haircut. It was no ordinary place either. I got to bellyup in the bat mobile, put on a cape and play with an array of toys while getting my hair hacked off! I think my doo turned out pretty good although mommy feels otherwise. She asked that my curls in back not be cut off. They were no where to be found except on the floor of the salon. Personally, mommy needs to work on her Spanish skills as it's my guess that there was a language barrier that caused this to happen. It was all fine and dandy until the emergence of the electric razor. I couldn't figure out what in the world it was and got a little squirmy. In the end, I was free of any minor cuts so we chalked it up to a wonderful first haircut experience.
2 comments:
GQ is going to be looking for you, my little man. You are one handsome dude! Don't worry about the curly locks on the floor - they'll grow back. Your Grandpa and Grandma sure know how to throw a party! A good time was had by all. I am so happy to have been part of the celebration.
Party on, Meema
Love the haircut Jake! your curls will grow back. Guess mommy has to find another hairstylist for you if she didn't like this haircut. You lok quite the little man. |You fit right in driving that great read car that Meema bought you for your birthday. Sorry she didn't get to hear those special words. we will keep on working in that.
Love and Kisses and Hugs,
xxxxoooooxxxxooooxoxoxox
Auntie Ro
Post a Comment