
The queen of Disney. This is actually one exhausted and overstimulated mama who is about to slump over. Someone bring her a cocktail to perk her up!


My first ride ever on a roller coaster. Not very thrilled about it but mama said she needed me to hold her hand so I agreed to go.


Crapping my pants here. Mama too but she hoots and hollers as to make me believe she's enjoying the ride.

The jungle ride....one of my favorites.

Daddy went out this morning with us and came home with a latte for mama (who was still sleeping), carrots, apples and yogurt. I think we were the only family at the park today eating fiber. I haven't pooped in two days so we are taking serious measures to speed things up!




Turns out I'm a decent race car driver after all. Must get my lead foot from my lovely mother who consistently eludes the police.

Star tours had almost brought me to tears which isn't a surprise since I was equally as terrified by mr. Toads wild ride, Pinocchio's daring ride and pirates of the Caribbean. I'm proud of myself for at least trying most of the rides though.....that in itself, is major personal progress.

So long Disneyland! Thanks for the memories. Sophie and I lasted 12 hours at the park without any major incidents. We both crashed once we were in the stroller on our walk back to the hotel. I've already decided I would like to return to Disneyland a week from Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment