Mama lays awake from 1:30am - 5:00am. Insomnia hits at the most inopportune of times. We are out the door and running at 8:20am to experience what I've been told is the happiest place on earth. Mama says it will be a fine example of inbreeding. Wow! Was she ever right! Dr. Oz needs to do a Disney intervention before these people keel over from a heart attack. The fact the it is 95 degrees out doesn't help matters.
We ease into the rides so I don't get scared out of my mind. Sophie naturally goes balls to the wall with daddy while the fuddy duddies take it slow and easy. Mama manages to convince me to go on some rides and surprisingly, I love them! By 10:30, we have lured daddy into buying many things for us. He's throwing money around like he's Uncle Sam. In case you don't know, this is the way daddy rolls immediately following a tax deadline. By 1:00, mama's sipping on a cold libation in an attempt to cool off. Daddy comes along and swipes beer from her. We had a 1:30 lunch reservation to dine on the water with the princesses. See Sophie's blog for details. I wanted nothing to do with Snow White and her posse. Post lunch we ditch daddy and head to the hotel for some much needed rest. Daddy stays at the park and has the time of his life. We will pick up where we left off once we awake from our slumber. Until then, I will be having sweet dreams about all of the Cars characters!

This is how mama gets her Disney on!

Sometimes we are all embarrassed by our very own daddy.

How happy am I? Over the moon with excitement after I got to lay my fingers on McQueen!

Took a little bit of encouragement for me to get on the Ferris wheel. Wasn't sure what to make of the pregnant woman behind us in line who fainted.

Mama and I named ourselves team McQueen. We are inseparable these days.

Big, scary ride.

We survived the ride and even liked it.

Daddy needed to do some big boy rides alone so we took the train ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment