Tuesday, October 23, 2012




Sophie found a pair of sunglasses on the beach this morning which made mama really happy! She loves them and coincidentally, she needed a new pair. Fate? Luck? Who cares! She'll take them! Although she noticed after she grew attached them how very scratched they are.



These crazy kooks enjoy themselves while on vacation.
They managed to spend a majority of the day reading as we swam circles in the pool. Nobody rounded up for an afternoon nap. They just keep ordering us smoothies to keep us happy.






This is the floatilla that I carefully and methodically constructed. Sophie and I have made some friends here who have joined in on our float fest.



Daddy having another day of relaxation but after an hour, he had to take cover for fear of burning to a crisp.



News flash....mommy has burned to a crisp which is unheard of. Normally her leathery skin can take a lot of direct sun but we found her in the late afternoon taking cover under a palapa on the beach.



Time for a much needed smoothie break.



The king. Somebody bring me another smoothie!



Mama got her hands on a green smoothie tonight at dinner in Todos Santos. She described it as being heavenly. Fresh and pure.


Sophie was the official taste tester of the smoothie.
I


Yuck! Hated it!



I've been refining my palate for years now but some things I just can't stomach....beans. I'm a texture guy and those things just don't agree with me. Tonight daddy would grant me a chip for every ten beans I ate. Surprising how motivated I can be at times. It worked!



We frequently like to end the evening by having a refreshing scoop of ice cream. Sophie got two scoops. Daddy three. mama never gets any. And me....none because I threw sand in Sophie's eyes at the beach today.

No comments: