I am posting this in hopes of someone hearing my desperate cries for help and has the heart to contact the red cross or any other rescue relief program that might be kind enough to drop off food rations. Mama quit last night as the resident chef and vows not to prepare another meal for some time to come. She is tired of having her dining experience be ridden with such negativity regarding the food she prepares. There is always a commentary about something or a complaint filed about yet another thing. Its not like we are eating dog food either. It's always home made. Fresh. From scratch. Organic usually. And most would say its delicious. Sophie devours it. My nightly question is how much do I have to eat to qualify for dessert. Turns out that anything with the least bit of sweetness has been removed from the building. She is staging an all out, massive protest. this I can sense. If only we could exist on grilled cheese, yogurt and granola (homemade, of course), pizza, bagels &cream cheese, and quesadillas. I'm not even 5 years old and don't understand why I need to have such a refined palette. Well, I have no real idea of what is yet to come. I just know it ain't going to be pretty. I have a feeling she is going to get very extreme and I might be shedding a few pounds. I will of course keep you posted. Papa & grandma....perhaps you can take a garbage bag to your next meal on that fancy cruise ship of yours.....fill it up and federal express it to us. Please. I beg of you. Just make sure there isn't any dog soup in it. I know how that's a popular item in asia. The rest of you reading, I invite you to send food rations as well. Thanks!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment