Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sophie and I will be riding the short bus together in the future. You all can guess why I've got a seat on that special bus.....4 trips to the ER for starters. Last week, out of pure curiosity, I decided to make an attempt at pulling my ear off. I have spent days and days in pain since my failed attempt. Every time I yawn I am struck down with excruciating pain. Mama told me that she's been around the block a few times and could most likely answer any questions I might have related to pulling off body parts. As for Sophie, she has a reserved seat on the bus because she swallowed a penny two days ago. Mommy told her that she might have to make a trip to the hospital and both Sophie and I freaked out, causing her to run to the toilet to squeeze it outta her bum. I gave her strict orders on what to do to avoid the dreaded emergency room visit. No one around here is actively straining her fecal matter so we are assuming that it has passed or is in process of exiting her body. Mama's elevated blood pressure may just have to be addressed at her next doctor visit. At the rate we are going, she's going to drop dead sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

you must be tearing your hair out. Jake trying to pull
his ear off, and Sophie swallowing pennies. Wish I was there with you.