Our week in review....
Monday - mom dragged us yet again to the gym with the orange door. Code word for the Dailey method. I just know it as the place with an unusually bright orange door. We spent the late afternoon at mama gloria's house while having wine and cheese. Daddy spent the evening living it up with his co-worker Karl, celebrating the end of his fall tax season.
Tuesday - mama snuck out at 7am for a yoga class and daddy was left in charge. It sure is lovely to see him more often. We spent the morning listening to the monkey's scream at each other at the zoo. We had a thank goodness tax season is over dinner party for daddy and sadly, I didn't get an chocolate tart because I protested dinner and wouldn't eat the cheese tart mama made. Stubborn is what I'm known for these days. Yet another night of going to bed hungry.
Wednesday - back to the orange door followed by lunch at the crepe vine. Mama Wendy took Dylan and I to soccer and I scored a goal. Yay for me. I came home to hear the good news that Camille was coming over for a jacuzzi and dinner. Code word...cocktails for mama and Mel. I didn't pass up the Mac n cheese that was served, thus qualifying me for that chocolate tart. Daddy has jumped on the exercise train so he wasn't home this evening and was instead at an exercise class at the gym. What's with the gym rats living amongst us these days???
Thursday - woke up to daddy again since mama was at yoga this morning. As if that wasn't enough, we then spent a few hours this morning at the gym. Mama should consider increasing her bee pollen intake because her energy resources are dwindling. That's probably why she's now taking royal jelly. Who, in their right mind, can keep up with her? She's vowing to make her 40th year the best ever while reinventing herself. More power to her. Meanwhile, I'm off playing at Henry's house after school today...his mom always buys us ice cream. As mama likes to say....not a healthy choice. Surprisingly, I have just discovered the goodness of seaweed and actually like it so to me, that means I can eat more ice cream.
Friday - we actually plan to spend the morning in the garden getting the soil ready for some planting. Yesterday we planted some kale that will most likely be devoured by snails. After school we're going to meet daddy at the gym and then go out for dinner. Sophie and I have become quite the diners as of late.
Saturday - a trip to the farmers market, the gym with daddy while mama does a yoga workshop and then a slumber party with Xanah and Miranda. Daddy is going down to mama cara's for the night. He made a reservation to even spend the night in the casita at cara's. It's his big night out with the guys so mama decided to make a party at our house. Hopefully Mel will be in attendance too.
Sunday - no, we aren't going to church. We are just going to relax since daddy will have the car. Mama has a secret appointment booked for him at noon. Assuming he's not too hung over. Mama will actually be busy in the kitchen because daddy's friend Krystal is coming over for dinner. The menu is Moroccan food.
Mama has decided to change the title of my blog to keeping up with the kardashians, Glick style.
No comments:
Post a Comment