Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rumor has it that both mommy and daddy were great soccer players back in the day, therefore logic would dictate that I too should have the gene for fancy foot work on the field. Turns out that is indeed the case! I've been going to a soccer class for about a month now and yesterday we had our first scrimmage. Come the first water break, mama gave me a pep talk as to what exactly to do on the field and after that, I was unstoppable! I was weaving in and out of the other kids, stealing the ball away from the lazy and yes, I scored two goals. Which was followed by the victory dance that daddy taught me. It was great fun and I see a future college scholarship on the horizon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Leimert Blvd,Oakland,United States

No comments: