Dear Papa and Grandma,
I've been thinking about y'all lately and wondering how things are going with your care taking of Phoebe and Ben. I hope they don't ruin you cause one day Sophie and I dream of staying with you while mama and daddy are lying on a beach somewhere in Tahiti. I'm sure you are making them your very fluffy and delicious pancakes every morning Papa. You are a good man! Grandma is probably feeding them lots of fresh and juicy fruit too. You guys rock! I wanted to alert you to our future travels down south. We're going to spend a week in Palm Springs and wanted to come see you on the way down. And of course, spend Father's Day with you if you aren't too busy for us. Daddy mentioned a possible bbq at your house or Uncle Adam's. However, mommy thinks that perhaps you want to relax on your special day and not have to cook. I like the idea of going to that nice hotel on the beach in Santa Monica for brunch...that's if you care what I think! At any rate, raise you hand if you want to see us! I'm sure you have two hands in the air, right??????
No comments:
Post a Comment