Friday, April 22, 2011
Today was 'take your grandson to work day' so I got to be Meema's little assistant at the office. I was as good as gold too. I expedited some invoices. Made some delightful and gorgeous art work for Meema's walls. Had a morning snack at the water cooler. Took a look around the place to see who was doing what. Determined that the ladies were working harder than the men. And that Meema won the prize for the best dressed. By the time I completed my intake and analysis, 45 minutes had passed and mommy was there to retrieve me so that Meema could actually get something like 212 subpoenas out today. She likes to pretend that she's inviting people to a very special party when she's issuing them. Hopefully I'll get an invite to come back...it's not as if she's paying me for my very specialized services. Let's call a spade a spade, it's free labor from a 3 year old!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so proud to have you come to work with me today. Everyone commented on how well behaved you were. You looked like "The Man" sitting behind my desk.
Post a Comment