Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Elvis glasses come with built in side burns




I defied all odds and actually wore my dinosaur costume on Halloween. I initially didn't want anything to do with it but when daddy made it clear as day that I most likely wouldn't get any candy if I was sans costume, I shaped up pretty quickly. I was still relatively cautious of the process of walking up to a stranger's door, ringing the bell and yelling trick or treat. After a few houses, I got the hang of it and every time I'd scream, 'candy'! Meema even dressed up as a witch - she looked incredible. I'll have to work on getting a photo of her. Now the problem is all of the candy the remains from that night. Mama wants to chuck it in the trash and I of course want to eat every piece in one single sitting. I've been granted one piece a day, however, yesterday I was a gem while walking Ally so I got a bonus piece. I become possessed when the topic of candy comes up and I should really learn to just chill so mama does get her freak on!

No comments: