
Mama Cara is only about 7 weeks from delivering her baby girl - she's in for a real treat! Mama threw her a baby shower on Saturday and I of course helped out with all of the preparations. I even made a little art project for Cara and her little girl. Daddy took us to the zoo - Luca and Matteo came along too. The ladies were having a very leisurely day sipping on mimosas and such cause when we walked in a few hours after we had left them, they were just about to sit down to lunch. What ever could be so interesting with them that they can sit for hours and just chit chat! They seemed to have a jolly good time as one could tell from the photos.
1 comment:
O my god, I'm a cow!! OK 2 months and then mark my words...it's ALL coming off.
Anyway, You threw one heck of a party Mamma Stacey, as usual. I can't thank you enough. I was blown away (as were all of my friends!)
Post a Comment