Tuesday, November 17, 2009
My new happy place lately has been tub time with both Sophie and mommy. We all cram ourselves into the tub and splash around in a wild fashion that practically causes a tidelwave effect. Sometimes we can kill an entire hour in the afternoon with a scrub down. I think it's a way for mommy to actually chill for awhile since we're all contained in such a small space and can't escape or burn the house down. In fact, that must be it since we've started bathing more these days than we ever have! I've become the scrub down master and made a real funny yesterday. When mommy bathes me, we of course have a routine...clean hands, face, belly, and then down to my private parts and that's when I always shout out, clean balls! Yesterday I did the same exact order with Sophie calling out each body part that I was washing. I eventually told her to stand up, it's time for clean balls. I then told her clean balls are happy balls as it has been told to me all this time. It was then explained to me that girls are not in possession of such body parts - who knew? Now I'm all confused!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment