What's there not to love about my daddy. He's fabulous. And loves to snuggle with me. In fact, I now give him massages when we snuggle before bed. He plays hide and seek with me. Chases me around until the cows come home. He takes me on his adventures to Home Depot. We have breakfast together in the mornings before he goes off to his 'office'. Then there's weekends together that I really love. I'm his little shadow. Life doesn't get any better than when spending time with daddy!
4 comments:
You are one lucky guy! Four more sleeps... I'll probably be at work when you arrive on Monday, so have Mommy or Daddy help you reach the Pumpkin on top of the refrigerator. It will be full of Jake-size Chocolate Chip Cookies!
XOXOX MEMA XOXOX
Jake - you and your sister are VERY lucky kids - with mommy providing so many experiences during the week, with daddy loving to be a big kid with you [think he learned that from me - - from all of the things he wanted me to do with him and didn't] and with Mema forever spoiling you and enjoying it.
Grandma & I are counting the minutes [less than 2,000 to go] until we see you guys - loving the pictures and seeing how much you've grown - We've started recording Sid for you - see you TOMORROW
LOVE
Hey Jake,
meema makes the best chocolate chip cookies. Will you save me one, and bring it to GP's house on the 27th. Can't wait to see you all. I can't wait to play hide and seek with you and daddy, and maybe even cuddle. Jehn is coming to sing the elephant song with you. I can't wait to cuddle with her.
Hello, You don't know me but I happened upon your blog. I was looking at my daughter's kidnergarten blog and hit next and there was yours. I just had to say, you have a beautiful family. I myself have three daughters ages 5,6,&7 and two step children ages 14 & 17. I really miss those baby days. It is amazing you have time to blog. My little girls ran me ragged and I had to work, so there is not much time for anything but KID time. Children are a real blessing and make it worthwhile to get up in the morning. And watching them sleep is just so peaceful. Take care and love your children as much as you can, hold them tight for as long as you can. You are very lucky!
Post a Comment