Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mommy's Failed Experiment!

Since Montessori school is out of the question for me considering that it's $15k for just kindergarten, mommy has decided to take it upon herself to expose me to life's offerings in hopes of helping me to become a well rounded being. Today her theory exploded in her face. We signed up for a trial music class. One that isn't much different from the music class I started taking way back when I was just 4 months. I hated it! Wanted nothing to do with it. Even when the teacher brought out the bag of balls I wasn't impressed. I just kept walking out the door while saying 'home'. After a mere 10 minutes of being there, we were out the door and on the way to the park. She can now check that activity off her list cause there's no way in the world I'm going back! Thankfully she just discovered Little Kickers - soccer for kids over 18 months. It starts next month and runs for the entire summer. I even get my very own uniform. And it's in an indoor arena so there's no chance of me running into traffic like I have the impulse to do.
As for Sophie, she's back on the bench! I heard she was up every 3 hours last night. Mommy is out whack today but regardless, she promised that she'd take me for ice cream in the afternoon.
One more sleep until the big cheese gets here. I even know she's coming. Mommy keeps asking me who's coming for a visit and I tell her time and time again that Memma's a comin' to town. Then I point to a picture of her and I and scream with joy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm down to one thing on my To-Do List before I take flight. CC COOKIES! You will soon learn that this is a tradition. You and I can sit in the back seat of your new van and munch some on the way home from BART!

Hugs & Kisses, MEEMA

P.S.
Are you allowed to eat in the van?

auntie ro said...

How wonderful, Meema in one more sleep and chocolate cookies.I know your daddy is going to be very excited about that. I am so excited for you all, your Meema is one special lady. Have fun this weekend remember to give her lots and lots of kisses and hugs.
Love you and miss you a bunch,
Auntie Ro