Meema officially broke the world's record for holding a baby....she's unbelievable! She would just sit with Sophie for hours. They don't do anything either. Just gaze at each other. Maybe they are communicating through the female spirits or something. Who knows! It's not like Sophie can talk or anything. Although she does smile these days. And not just when she has bubbles (gas). It was nice to have Meema back - that means long, extended story hour when it's time for bed. Plus she sings me songs long after I'm asleep. And then of course there's the chocolate chip cookies which I like to pronounce as, doochie. Unfortunately the weather was overcast and cold so we weren't able to play in my new pool outside. Mommy and daddy were able to play though...they had date night and fled the house as soon as possible. We had Sandy & Lauren over for pasta on Sunday. It was Lauren's birthday so we made her a red velvet cake. I do fancy the batter. That's one of the perks of helping mommy. I cried my brains out yesterday when Meema left. I stood at the basement door and pleaded that she return. Hopefully she'll come again very soon. I'll most likely be speaking in sentences upon her next visit. My verbal skills are becoming quite remarkable. I can say just about anything. But just don't make me pronounce any words that start with an F. I haven't mastered that one yet. In my head, the phone is actually a bone. Fly's are actually by's. We have a lot of them outside feasting on our soil in the garden. And vitamins, I like to call them min mins. I can say sausage too. And spider. That's because we frequently go spider hunting in our house. I also refer to them as the itsy bitsy's. And papa...I'm down with that one too. The other day mommy was talking about grandpa and I walked into the conversation and uttered, papa. Like I'd been saying it for years or something. Watch what you say in front of me because there's a high probability that I'll repeat it.






No comments:
Post a Comment