Tuesday, April 28, 2009

There is so little time in our lives these days for anything - between Sophie and I, our day is full. And it leaves everyone here at the compound feeling very run down and tired, with a capital T! (Meema....we need you back soon!!!)
My brain seems to be exploding at a rapid rate - I have a new thing I love to say....too tight. In fact, yesterday we did a little shopping to get some new clothes for mommy and when we got home she finally got to try on what she picked out. It's virtually impossible to try anything on at the store with the two of us in tow. Sadly, her new pants were a little, shall I say, too tight. I ran right over to her, poked her belly with my finger and shouted, too tight! She practically busted at the seams over my comment. As for my sister, she's doing well. The only thing she's capable of at the moment is pooping, sleeping, eating and crying. Although for a baby, she doesn't do that much crying. As for sleeping, she does quite a bit of that and fortunately isn't too bothersome in the middle of the night. Her current biggest challenge is her horrific case of baby acne. Hence the lack of photos these days on the blog. Mommy says she's taking her (in her spare time) to the spa for a facial one of these days. Excitement is brewing in the air....Grandpa Marty and Grandma Lynn are coming for a visit in three more sleeps. I can't wait to entertain them with all of my shenanagans - I'm a real trickster as anyone could have guessed considering I have the Glick gene. Throw in some of mommy's looney genes while you're at it and I'm a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

auntie ro said...

Hurah, Grandma and Grandpa are coming,I know for a fact, that they can't wait to see you Jake and of course want to get their hands on Sophie too. How's your daddy doing, how come you aren't with him during the day while his home. just wondering!!!!! Miss you guys a bunch, all you gotta do is invite me back, and I'll be there in a blink of an eye.
Love,
Auntie Ro