Friday, April 17, 2009












All of my people have left me in the dust. Auntie Ro vacated on Sunday and cousin Jehn left me behind on Wednesday. I miss them so as does mommy. She's having to relearn how to do dishes, laundry, clean and feed herself. Such a shame she decomposed so quickly while others were doing everything for her. Fortunately, daddy's home with us for the next month. 3 cheers for the end of tax season....yay!!!! And he's building us a garden in back so we can be sustainable in our living arrangement with mother earth. We're going to plant tomatoes, melons, corn, various lettuces, herbs, and some other veggies that have not yet been decided. I started school on Wednesday at the co-op. I get to go once a week for the next 9 weeks - I think I'm really going to dig it. I have caught yet another cold and simultaneously have another tooth coming in which means I'm grumpy as can be. Oh ya, I've also become rather hostile towards my sister. I like to bash her on the head and also try to crush her hands. It's not going over well with mommy. In fact, I had my first time out the other day. I'm not to be trusted around her anymore until I can pull myself together and act right. On a brighter note, my front teeth haven't fallen out yet from my recent bathtub fall. And I have lots of new words these days. Mommy's happy cause I no longer run around saying poop all the time. She's trying to make me into something more sophisticated than I'll ever be!!!! She fails to realize that little boys are humored by the word poop and also tickled by their own toots...that's actually my latest discovery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Cam and I so enjoy viewing all of the awesome photos of his new baby cousin and big boy Jake. She is just so precious and Jake is growinf like a weed. Glad to hear Uncle Jeff has past the April 15th mark!!! Yeah, maybe Mom can come up for some air, what a hand full two little ones, I admire you all greatly. We are hoping to actually hear your voices this weekend when GrandPa Marty is in town.
Thinking of you Dylan is celebrating his 12th B-Day with 6 boys spending the night and the vow not to go to bed!!

Love, Kristin

Bino Baby said...

Jake, I'm so happy to hear that you're starting the coop this week. I think you'll love it. I do! See you Thursday!
Love,
Luca