Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dental Disaster

I took my first trip to the dentist this morning and actually had a ball with all the ladies in the office. The fact that my dentist is Greek didn't hurt matters either! Plus, she gave me my very own tooth brush and even an Ernie sticker! A few nights ago I bashed my teeth and gums in the bathtub which brought on the death scream from me - possibly the most painful experience in my life thus far. I bruised the bajesus out of my gums and apparently, according to the doctor, loosened a few teeth. And caused trauma to my gums. Hopefully, my teeth won't fall out - that would be a real bummer being toothless for the next 5-6 years. Mommy has to keep an eye out for any abscesses which would result in tooth pulling for me. And, as if that isn't enough, there might be some discoloration on the teeth due to the nerves being whacked from here to the moon! You can imagine the heartbreak this has caused mommy. No more funny business from me....no standing on the couch, bed or in the bathtub. She fails to realize that in my former life I was a tree swinging monkey. Aside from that, I have acquired yet another word to my collection....poop! I love saying it - it makes me giggle.

No comments: