Attention, attention!!!! I am a certified swimmer now. Made my first voyage yesterday across the English channel. Ok, so I swam 30 feet across the pool without floaties on but it felt like a million miles. in addition to my swimming, I am chock full of pool tricks. I can run really fast on the deck and then jump into the water like I'm a whale and i can 'surf' on a giant turtle raft. It's odd how fearless I've become because this time last year I was paralyzed by fear in the pool. Hopefully I've adopted mama's fearless attitude and will continue with my 'balls to the wall' vibe. Sophie took not one but two dives into the pool without her floatation devices on and sank to the bottom until being rescued by mommy. She clearly isn't ready for prime time. I keep telling her that I'll teach her the ropes but she just laughs at me. We are all suffering from a horrible cold but that won't stop us from our daily swim today. It's the only way mama gets a moment to herself. She is on day four of her 20 day juice fast so sometimes she's a little crusty with us because she's most likely experiencing some sort of hallucinations, I think. She swears that things drastically improve after the third day so we are all crossing our fingers that she'll now find inner peace with her cleanse. Daddy flies in tomorrow. Hip hip hooray! We can't wait to throw our arms around him and smother him with sweet kisses!!!
1 comment:
you're a great spouse
you're a great mother, and
you're an especially great daughter-in-law
Post a Comment