Sunday, June 19, 2011

The sorrow and sadness of saying goodbye to Meema....it


happens to us every single gosh darn time. I will thoroughly miss my personal penguin - she's the person who will practically do anything for me at any time. Last night we went to a baseball game and there was a boy sitting near us who had a pint size baseball mit. I immediately cranked my head towards her to tell her how I would really like one of those and before I could even get the words out, she's already telling me that her baby gets what her baby wants. There may be a making of a monster in the works because any time mama says no to me, the next words out of my mouth are, I'll go ask Meema then. One of the first things we did upon arrival to Palm Springs was take a trip to the pet store to buy a friend for my fish T Rex. I appropriately named the new one T Rex 2. I do indeed get points for originality for my naming of the fish. I asked Meema today who would be taking care of them while we're in France and she promised that they wouldn't be neglected. I hope not because I look forward to seeing them again in December when we come back for the holidays.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: