Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's talk baseball for a moment. It's something that I'm super good at. Ask papa. We played a game of ball at the park in Pasadena a few weeks back. In fact, I've never seen an old guy run so fast. Papa has a set of feet that must have turbo jets attached to his toes. It was impressive to see him run around the tree in an attempt to score a run. Well, since then, I've really perfected my throw. And have increased my batting average to like a thousand. sometimes I have a wild pitch but for the most part, mama can actually hit the balls I throw her. I don't know that I'm cut out for the major leagues but I'm pretty sure that little league will be right up my ally. In a few weeks i'm going to ice skating camp with luca and if I can manage not to break my booty on the ice, I can start playing ice hockey soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: