Sunday, March 6, 2011

Things are progressing smoothly for me in the sleep department as I'm sleeping through the night....most nights that is. Now Sophie's been getting up lately between 12-2am. Little stinker! I've now become an expert with my abc's. I can actually write my letters and they are always rather accurate. I have a few words that I can even spell on my own. Truck, cat, clock and random others. This week is parent conferences at school so mommy will get some insight into what's cooking with me at school. I'm also coming along with my french lessons. I like to get out my book every night before bed and study. I'm currently working on my numbers. Mommy announced yesterday that we'll be road tripping to Italy August 6th for a few days to celebrate Meema's birthday. Turns out the factory that produces mommy and Meema's dishes is 400 miles from our house in France. Meema dreams of wandering through the factory and mommy can no longer get her dishes in the states so it's a win win for all parties involved. Maybe not for daddy since he'll be slumped over in pain while carrying loads and loads of dishes that he finds so unnecessary! Yet again, he's such a lovely man for going with the flow.

No comments: