Sunday, March 27, 2011
There's a new BFF in town and his name is Dillon. He's my classmate and lives sort of in the neighborhood so we pick him up for school in the morning. The mommy's have struck a deal that allows me to play at Dillon's house on Monday's and then he gets to come to our house on Friday's. It's a huge development as I've never had a solo play date in my life. Dillon has been begging me to come over and play but I refused to be picked up by his mommy after school. It was a foreign concept to drive in someone's car other than our ride. Daddy had to drop me off the first time after school when mommy was sick and on her death bed. After I had one ride in Mama Wendy's mobile when she drove me home, I was hooked. Now every time mommy shows up at school I become depressed because I know that means I'm not going to Dillon's house. He's a pretty cool cat and we play really well together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment