Friday, February 25, 2011

After patiently waiting an entire week to play with Zoe, I finally had my big playdate with her yesterday. I was in such a hurry to get to her house that I forgot my shoes at home. We barely made it to her house since mama had her first book club dinner the night before and she got to bed at 1:30am after a night of eating, drinking and jacuzing. I tried to sneak into her bed at 4am - she almost let me and then quickly sobered up and demanded that I take my booty back to bed. It's amazing how well you can play with someone when they don't talk back to you. Zoe only has a few words of English under her belt so the conversation was pretty minimal. None the less, I really had a great time. And mommy had a nice time eating a blueberry homemade tart and drinking some really interesting Korean tea. Zoe's mom has a tea collection that could compete with all the tea in China. Plus they have a tea room that looks like it's right out of Asia. Very cultured people they must be! They left for a 3 weeks vacation to Hawaii today so I won't get to play with her for awhile. Things are picking up in the play date department with my friends from school. I got an invite to play with Dillon today but considering that Sophie and I have green snot shooting out of our noses, we have to stay put for the day. Plus the cold weather and rain isn't very motivating to say the least.

No comments: