Monday, January 4, 2010
I only have a second to blab since I'm off to bed. We just got home from our 2 week jaunt down to LA and Palm Springs. So much to tell but I don't have the time. My head is pounding from the 6 hour car ride home today which was unusually long since we were towing a U-Haul full of lots of fun things. Presents from Santa! Which by the way, he came by and the only reason I know he did was because he ate the chocolate chip cookie I left for him on a Santa plate outside on the grass. It was my attempt to lure the reindeer and it worked. The sprinklers went on about 5 minutes after I put it out there but I'm sure it was enjoyed anyways! Anyhoooo, I just wanted to share some really exciting news.....tomorrow I get to go to school! I am so excited about it too. I have my own lunchbox which mommy packed full of yummies tonight. I carried it around repeating the plan for tomorrow. When the sun comes up and Sophie's awake, I'm going to school. Mama, Lauren and Ally are going to drop me off. I'm going to have lunch with my friends and play with the girls. Then after school we're going for ice cream. I'm also taking along my Elmo backpack that Meema got me for our trip to Hawaii. I really wanted her spirit to accompany me to my first day of school. Mommy's pretty excited too...buys her 4 hours of Sophie time once a week. She really wants it to be twice a week but we'll see how it goes. She also says that this is the week I'm getting potty trained. She's very ambitious all of the sudden. I got 6 pairs of underpants in my stocking so we're totally ready for it. I've gotta run along now. Hopefully I'll have time to update you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment