Sunday, December 13, 2009
Cookie fest number 2. Yes, mommy was crazy enough to have 2 parties in the span of a week. She decided the second one would be a real bash so she broke out the champaign for some mimosas. And then had a cheese spread along with some other culinary delights. My posse came over....Cooper & Jack, Scarlett and sweet ol' Victoria. There was a tremendous amount of energy involved with this shin-dig. Mommy vows not to throw another one for some time. Why, you ask? Well, we did something very, very bad. We deconstructed the Christmas tree and decided to not only take the ornaments off but also to smash the breakable ones. Such bad judgement we had. I told her that had she not given us so much sugar in those cookies, we would have never considered doing such a bad deed. Karma got me because since then, I've had a really bad cold. In fact, mommy and Sophie's karma must be a little tarnished too cause they are sick as well. That ain't going to stop us from having fun this week...there's lots to do before we leave on Saturday for Papa & Grandma's house. We've got a playdate tomorrow & Tuesday, Acrosports on Wednesday, and possibly ice skating on Thursday or Friday. In between all of these activities, we get to preview a pre-school for me. Yippeeeee, I finally get some autonomy come September. Hopefully we can also make time for some shopping because Santa hasn't done much around here. As far as I know, we're all getting worms for Christmas. Oh ya, we're been celebrating Hanukkah around here. We had a party Friday night with tons of food. Mommy knows the way to daddy's heart is right through that belly of his. Sophie and I got a play kitchen for our gift and it's the greatest gift ever. I've been cooking up some pretty interesting meals in it. Mommy got a really pretty necklace and earrings and daddy got a ticket to the spa. I'm totally down with celebrating both holidays!!!!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mama Stacey-
We are soooo sorry about the broken ornaments. We've been talking about it ever since, "We broke an ornament at Jake's house. That was very bad!" We thought it'd only be fair to break a couple at home as well, just so you know it wasn't you - it's us. We're just so excited about Christmas that we just can't hold ourselves back!!!! Again, very sorry.
Post a Comment