Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh hello. It sure has been awhile. Bet you thought I was MIA. Nope, not a chance of that! People keep too good of tabs on me for any sort of escape! We survived 9 days in Palm Springs. The heat practically wilted my brains - I'm not a fan of it at all! In fact, I could only last about 10 minutes outside playing baseball and then I was done! Meema took great care of us while we were there. Can't wait to see her in Hawaii in less than a month. We swung by LA on the way home and spent the weekend with Papa and Grandma. Papa let me help him make pancakes and waffles. I think I've got him wrapped around my finger. And grandma....I witnessed her having a fudge fest. She can lick fudge out of every nook and cranny of a cake plate. It was quite remarkable.
Meanwhille back at the ranch, our garden went crazy! We have a bevy of tomatoes that we picked yesterday and now we're making roasted tomato soup this morning. Hmmmmmm goodness. It smells really good in the kitchen right now. We also have a slew of figs that we're going to bring to Scarlett tomorrow. Her baby brother has colic and her poor mommy is so sleep deprived that we thought maybe some figs might do her well.
Hopefully I'll get my act together and post some new photos. Mommy's new mantra is all about doing less these days as to save her from being so worn down. Therefore, my blog suffers too! Send donations for a nanny should you feel compelled to do so! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's way too quiet at my house! I miss our early morning talks, bath time, story time - I just miss having you and Sophie (and, of course, Mommy and Alley) here. I'm still finding Cherrios in odd places. I leave them where I find them to remind me of you. I'm now on a count-down to Hawaii -25.

ALOHA

Bino Baby said...

Hawaii?? Oh man. I'm jealous of your fall!