Monday, September 28, 2009
Mommy has decided that if she doesn't get her yoga groove on in the very immediate future her mental state will be in a sad state of disrepair. She put on a DVD this morning once Sophie was asleep and we got our groove on. Honestly, it was a bit of a challenge to sit still or for that matter, to even get in a pretzel like pose. But I tried my best and had a zen experience. I even did a hand stand with a little assistance. I think my favorite part of the practice was chanting Om or for me, more like a scream. When I couldn't take anymore, I shouted no more yoga! I then decided I'd crawl all over mommy while she was stretching on the floor and that's when disaster struck! I climbed up her back and catapulted myself off her head and then crashed to the floor. As usual, blood began squirting from my gums followed by a very fat lip. Thankfully mama was in a calm state and didn't freak out over the situation. We just had a love fest until the screaming stopped and then determined that I didn't lose a tooth over this particular catastrophe. She says we'll resume our yoga session tomorrow morning unless of course I poke my eye out before then! One can never be too sure since I move at the speed of light!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment