Friday, September 7, 2012

If you were never informed of the fact that I was born on grandma bobbe's birthday than I am certain you live under a rock! Today we decided to write a note to her, attach it to a balloon and then bombs away......let them float up to heaven and surprise her with a birthday message. It was a really special moment for us. I was wondering though......exactly which cloud she lives in. Mommy told me the most exquisite and beautiful cloud because that's the kind of woman she was. It is a gorgeous and sunny day today so we were able to watch the balloons as they floated away. We are apologizing in advance if, as a result of this, any sea life or animals are negatively affected by swallowing the popped balloons.
































Mommy made cupcakes for my class and Sophie and I got to stick the dinosaurs in them.

No comments: