Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mommy spilled half a glass of red wine on her laptop keyboard this week hence the lack of blogging lately. Her computer finally dried out, however, the mouse pad went kaput so she now has to connect a mouse to it so that it works. She's taking charitable contributions to acquire an ibook or whatever the heck you call those things. Things of interest going on here.....last night I ran off and hid in a t-shirt shop while we were down at Pier 39. I was finally found after the search squad was sent out for me and before mommy dropped dead of a heart attack. Proving once again that I can not be trusted! Got a new toy that arrived yesterday - a new car! It's a Jeep and it really drives. I yell hit it while pushing the pedal to the metal while crashing into the walls. I even managed to scare myself. If you're wondering why this toy is in the house it's because of all the rain coming down. Can't think of much else going on here other than funny things I'm starting to say. Mama made some vegan blueberry muffins the other day because she's decided that we should all eat more healthy. Ya right. I took one bite, looked at her and said, 'these are gross!' Sophie even spit hers right out of her mouth and that girl will eat anything most of the time. Now she's just going to trick us in the most discreet of ways. She made a chocolate torte today for Meema's arrival and used a recipe that calls for yams in it. And she also made banana bread today and used kamut flour which is chock full of nurtrional crud that I couldn't even tell you about. We scarffed it down and couldn't tell a difference. One point for mama.

1 comment:

Marty said...

What is an "I-Book"?
do you mean an I-Pad?
Kids are growing up -teasing and testing you on a more frequent basis - get used to it.
Good job trying for common nap times - means you may have a chance of keeping some form of sanity - good luck